Tuesday, April 19, 2011

100 Free Things To Do With Your Grandkids

One of my favorite websites to review is Grandparents.com . Last weekend I found  100 Free Things To Do With Your Grandkids .  Granddaughter age 11, looking over my shoulder, said "I forgot all about hangman."  That was my charge, let's play hangman!  I quickly chose the word(s) "Summer Fun" and decided to play while they completed their weekend chores.

My charge to make today fun was solved.  They enjoyed the game and a winner emerged.  We continued to play as the day went on.  We played three times while they completed their chores for the day.  The competition was fun and I didn't have to remind them to complete their chores.    100 Free Things To Do With Your Grandkids was added to my favorites. 

I hope you enjoy this site.  Do you have a favorite site to share with us?

No comments: